Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring is here!

Spring is finally here and I am thrilled. I recently got laid off from work...they were experiencing a "forced reduction" and I "was selected". It wasn't a good day, however I have picked myself up and am on the move. Forward moving is the only mode, 3 interviews already and I'm hoping for something perfect to land in my lap soon.

Now back to spring...a perfect time to be out of work. I find myself lounging in the sun from 10 til 11 - 11:30am and getting some much needed color. Berkley and I take long walks in the morning and enjoy each others company throughout the day. I am glad she is here because job hunting is stressful and boring and she keeps the mood very light.

Hope spring is a breath of fresh air for you. It has been for me and is definitely a time for new beginnings and new life.

~Sarah

No comments: