Thursday, August 29, 2013

Looking to add some flare to your every day photos?

I guess this week is a 'photo focus' week for my blog.  I have come across a new photo app on my phone, thanks to family from afar for using it in your Facebook posts and making me want that awesome functionality too.

It's called Pip Camera.
(This link opens to the Android app but it is available for Apple, PC and more).

Simply put; it makes your pictures more fun and creative.


To help sell this feature here are some before and after pictures of my daughter and I at the top of Mount Sunapee in July.



And another application with my daughter in the flower garden at a local ice cream / farm stand in Hopkinton, NH



I love it. I think it adds 'a little something', especially when sharing on social avenues like Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.

It also allows you to apply different filter options to the background picture and the foreground picture separately.  And there a number of different overlay options.

I think the only thing that turns me off is that the photos aren't in HD so come across as a little grainy compared to the original. Other than that, you can expect to see all of my photos include a unique and creative twist to them going forward.

Do you use apps like this on your camera? What do you think?

No comments: