Sunday, September 22, 2013

Can photos help your level of engagement?

There are tons of statistics out there showing that including photos in your posts whether it a Twitter post or a blog significantly increase the number of clicks and helps build the creative aspects of each post you do. Read 6 ways why via this [INFOGRAPHIC].

Here are some examples of photos that I included in some of my recent tweets and I will also feature in a recap blog of this event. Engagement was not increased, I tend to question if it was due to my followers not being interested in the topic and that a number of attendees although interested did have actual Twitter accounts to spread the word.







What are your thoughts on including pictures?
I still feel they add a sense of 'being there' for those not able to attend.  Also pictures are able to show more than what 140 characters could ever describe in a Twitter post.



No comments: