Monday, May 19, 2014

The power of results...

Seeing is believing.  It takes commitment and dedication; with those two things you are sure to make progress.  Add in motivation and inspiration and success is right around the corner. Accountability for your actions and you have the makings of true results.

That is what I received by joining a beachbody challenge group filled with great people with like goals, objectives and attitudes.  No matter where you are physically, there is a starting point.  There is no right time to start, choose a Monday, preferably the next Monday and push play!

I chose P90X3 and started the Monday after New Years 2014! Why not? I committed to giving my all for 90 days, for eating clean and making healthy lifestyle choices every day.  My goal was to lose the holiday weight, tone my body and obtain the knowledge and drive to continue well after the program was finished.

 My starting point...

199 lbs and feeling it. I promised myself I would never move back over 200 lbs but was as close as it comes.  Beachbody helped me in the last 4 years lose over 60 lbs and I had lost focus over the past year.  Time to buckle down.

So I started, and I pushed play every morning.  I got rid of all of my excuses. An example...I don't have time...I started getting up at 4:25 am and doing the 30 minute workout. Done. Out of the way. And working for me for the remainder of the day.  If I had time for a bonus workout during lunch so be it, but I wasn't depending on that time anymore. 

After 90 days here is where I landed....


178 lbs ... a 21 lbs loss! Amazing...the healthy diet was my true key to success! Put my results side by side and you can see that in 90 days I was able to really shed some pounds and my attitude changed.  I am inspired by my own effort, by my own awesome results. It has pushed me to want to keep going.  

Interested in getting these same results? or even better results!? Ready to commit? Check out more about P90X3! 
        


I became a Beachbody coach after this experience because I want to share my story, inspire others and make myself even more accountable to my own goals. Sign up for a FREE account and let me be your coach!

Stretch Goal: 160 lbs
Size 8 bottoms Size M top
Next program(s): 21 Day Fix, TurboFire, PiYo

Learn more about Beachbody and how it can assist in your transformation to a new healthier, happier you!  Click here.

No comments: