Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My experience with Shakeology

The truth is, I wasn't into Shakeology in the beginning. What is a protein shake anyway? I had been using Beachbody programs for 4 plus years and doing fine without it.  I saw it as an added expense each month and with unknown benefits.

Well, the truth hurts. 

I decided to give Shakeology a 30 day trial when I purchased my 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack, it was provided as a packaged deal for a discounted price so I gave it a shot. I am a big believe in at least trying something once.  What an amazing product. 

Shakeology isn't just a protein shake. It's much, much more. There are more than 70 ingredients in it. 
Check it out!


I found out that 
Shakeology can help you:
  • Lose weight
  • Reduce cravings
  • Increase energy and stamina
  • Promote healthy digestion and regularity
Tastes delicious, too.
How Shakeology works
  • Ingredients derived from whole-food sources deliver the daily vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat.
  • More than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
  • Fiber, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes help your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently and promote better absorption of nutrients.*
What's in Shakeology
  • Protein and essential amino acids help build muscles and reduce food cravings.
  • Prebiotics and digestive enzymes aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
  • Antioxidants and phytonutrients help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
  • A daily dose of vitamins and minerals provides your body what it needs to function for optimal health.
The best part, because I know you are still doubting it:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee

  • If you don't start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed. That's our promise to you.

  • There is no turning back for me.  Shakeology is the healthiest meal of my day.  It gives me energy, curbs my appetite and eliminates the cravings I used to have throughout the day.  

    There are so many things you can do with all of the different flavors, they all are great on their own but can be treated like a 'base' for anything.  I started with Strawberry and ventured into Chocolate and Vanilla.  They also have vegan options as well in each flavor.  There are tons of recipes on Pinterest and on the Beachbody website.  You can even bake and cook with Shakeology to make sure you are getting all of your nutrients.

    My favorite thing for the strawberry is to add ice, 1 scoop of shakeology, 5 oz almond milk, 8 oz water, a half banana and PB2 (peanut butter powder - 85% less calories than regular and tastes amazing)

    My favorite vanilla recipe was just discovered this morning and it includes graham crackers and cinnamon! It was like a cinnamon bun in a milkshake! 

    And Chocolate is super rich and thick so i like to add in a cup of coffee, a tablespoon of maple syrup and almond milk and have myself a healthy frappe! 

    Learn more about Shakeology: 


    What other questions do you have? Leave a comment or contact me and let me know. 

    No comments: